Like most businesses Optalitix has had to be agile and innovative during 2020 and adjust to the challenges posed by a global pandemic and its impact on our business, our staff and our customers. As a company driven by innovation, we are proud of what we have achieved in 2020.
Here are just a few of the Optalitix 2020 highlights:
- Scale, Growth and Product development are key strategic objectives for Optalitix, and we were delighted to secure places and participate in two hugely valuable fintech / insurtech accelerators. Participation in the Lloyd's Lab with its opportunity to share our products with the largest insurance market in the world and with the Masschallenge Fintech, a Boston based accelerator that partners with enterprise ready start-ups has been exciting and a great learning experience.
- We launched an online seminar series with United Trust Bank, addressing, debating and debunking the myths behind the exciting technologies that are impacting the financial services sector. The first Tip-Talk proved hugely popular and we are excited about the topics lined up for 2021. Click here for more information.
- We have made it our mission to demystify AI. Businesses across all verticals can benefit from artificial intelligence and machine learning and so to share the magic of AI we hosted an event with world renowned magician Nick Einhorn that had customers and partners entertained and intrigued. Click here to watch the show.
- In response to the severe negative impact charities have experienced due to the pandemic, the team at Optalitix embarked on an initiative raising much needed funds for three charities - Crisis, The Harrow MS Therapy Centre and The National Deaf children’s society. Click here to donate and read more.
- Our products and services have evolved to meet the constant changing needs and requirements of our customers. Our Acumen product has a new interface and is far more intuitive. It also offers improved model governance, audit, testing and version control features.
Optalitix is proud of the gains our hugely talented team have been able to make under the uniquely challenging conditions that 2020 has posed, and we look forward to 2021 with great optimism and enthusiasm.